Branson shows and attractions are among the most affordable in the country, but everyone can appreciate events and activities that are easy on the budget. Check out these FREE Branson area events and attractions.
- Spring Car Show -June 8, at Pop’s Dairy Dell, Reeds Spring MO
- Branson Mill Craft Village - Demonstrating crafters, free entertainment stage, shopping, samples, and special events. On Friday mornings, shop the Farmer’s Market in the parking lot in front of the Craft Village.
- KHOZ 102.9 Texaco Showdown Competition and Street Dance – June 14, 4:30 pm; Cheer on the contestants in America’s largest country music talent search and radio promotion, giving aspiring entertainers a change to launch their professional careers. Competition begins at 4:30 pm; Street Dance to follow 8:00 – 11:00 pm. In front of the Branson Landing fountains.
- Father’s Day Bass Pro Boat Show – June 15 and 16 at Titanic Museum Attraction, 9am – 6pm. Bass Pro Shops will drop anchor in the parking lot of Titanic Museum Attraction to showcase some of the hottest, newest, fastest boats on the market. The perfect gift for Dad! Boat show is free; admission charge for museum optional.
- Late Show with David Letterman Casting Call for Stupid Human and Stupid Pet Tricks – June 15 - Watch the auditions from 4:00 – 7:00 pm, on the Branson Landing. Finalists have the chance to appear on The Late Show With David Letterman.
- Concert with McKenna and Brock – Top 50 finalists on the American version of Simon Cowell’s hit television show, The X-Factor; live in concert in front of the Branson Landing Fountains, 8:00 pm, June 15.
- Shepherd of the Hills Trout Hatchery - The largest trout production facility in the Missouri Department of Conservation trout production program, located just below Table Rock Dam at 483 Hatchery Road. The hatchery includes all phases of trout production from egg incubation to final rearing, spawning, and broodstock. The property also offers hiking trails and boat ramp access to Lake Taneycomo.
- Branson Centennial Museum - Rotating displays every 6-8 weeks, mini-exhibits, and character exhibits. The museum highlights the rich heritage and history of Branson and Taney County. Open daily; Mon-Sat 10am-4pm; Sunday 1pm-4pm. At the corner of Main Street and Business 65 in downtown Branson.
- Cate Brothers in Concert - Special Thursday evening concert June 20 on the Branson Landing, 7:00 pm
- Savannah Jack Concert - “the absolute best band I’ve seen in country music today…the Alabama of the 21st century,” says Joe Guercio, Elvis Presley’s longtime music and orchestra director. June 22, 8:00 pm outdoor concert on the Branson Landing
- College of the Ozarks - Visit the campus of “Hard Work U”, a four-year liberal arts college where students work for their education instead of paying tuition. Points of interest on campus include Williams Memorial Chapel, Edwards Mill, C of O greenhouses, Fruitcake and Jelly Kitchen, Gaetz Tractor Museum, Point Lookout observation area, Star School House, and Ralph Foster Museum (small admission charge for the museum). Dining and student-made products available at The Keeter Center.
- Chain Reaction – A Tribute to Journey – Free concert on the Branson Landing, 8:00 pm
- 25th Annual Downtown Branson Fiddle Festival – Aug 3-4. Kick-off Jam Session and Gambler’s Draw competition Friday night, fiddle demonstrations, strolling entertainers, and Square Dance with hands-on instruction on these traditional dances. Jam Session is Free; $3.00 admission charge applies for competition and Square Dance.
These are just a few of the free and low-cost events and attractions in and around Branson, MO. For a more complete schedule of Branson events, visit Branson Information or talk to your hosts at Cameron’s Crag Bed and Breakfast.